Work With Us
Crimson Steel Supply is looking for an experienced Reinforcing Steel Detailer. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and feel comfortable detailing large projects. In addition to the experience requirements noted below, the ideal candidate should have an extensive knowledge of construction plans and specifications, have great attention to detail, and be able to work efficiently with coworkers and customers. Candidates will be required to provide an example portfolio of detailed jobs prior to be considered for the position.
- Prepare Reinforcing Steel Shop Drawings per ACI/CRSI Industry Standards for Reinforcing Steel, Wiremesh, and Accessories as needed
- Perform Project Management Functions – Project Coordination, Change Order Preparation, etc as required
- 5+ Years of experience with detailing reinforcing steel
- Ability to accurately/completely detail large scale projects (>1,000 Tons)
- Competence with aSa Rebar Software System or equivalent software system
- HS Diploma/Equivalent Required, some College Coursework is preferred
- Commensurate on Experience
- Paid Vacation
- Optional Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- 401k Program
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Muskogee, Oklahoma
- Opportunities for Remote Offices available as well
990 N 129th E Ave
Tulsa, OK 74116
419 S. Cherokee St.
Muskogee, OK 74403
13800 S. MacArthur Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73173